Mojo 2018 Custom Bundle (Boot-Plate-Only) BDL7
INSIDE ALL MOJO BOOTS
- NEW: FLEXIBLE AND HEAT MOLDABLE ARCHES TO ACCOMMODATE NEARLY ANY SHAPE FOOT.
- NEW: OPEN TOE BOX TO ACCOMMODATE WIDER FEET AS WELL AS ALLOWS NARROW FEET TO FIT MORE SNUG.
We take pride in our service– if we determine your boots are the wrong size we will re-order them for shipping charges only. All we ask is the wrong size is returned to Mota Skates. We understand the investment and want each of our customers to perform to the best of their ability.
Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- MOJO Boots have been designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED).
- Heat gun recommended but other options available and instructions upon request.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
- Anatomical Foot Bed: All MOJO boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
- Toe Box: Anatomical toe box that gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes, allowing for the correct size chassis (nearly resembling your chassis being mounted to the bottom of your foot.) The foot print of the boot is as close to that of your foot as you can get without going full custom.
- Anatomical carbon, or fiberglass base (shell), integrated with moldable technology
- Vegan available with custom orders
- Two different sizes available with custom orders
- Heat Moldable for custom fit
- Zip lace cover (optional)
- Anatomical foot bed
- Heel lifts to allow for 5mm or 7mm lift
- Microfiber upper and inside lining
- Velcro ankle strap, adjustable/removable/replaceable
- Mounting hardware