RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Mojo Boots, they are magical and cause one to excel and have good luck. GET YOUR MOJO ON!
Mojo carbon is arguably the lightest quad boot in the world (size 8 – 286 Grams). We’ve never made weight a priority over function. However, if there is a way to make components both light while optimizing performance then we will strive to achieve both. Mojo Carbon and Hybrid quad boots provide an unparalleled fit & performance quality, named “Smart-Fit”. Smart-Fit includes an extreme fitted heel cup, anatomical foot shape (named last), built in anatomical foot bed, anatomical toe box that follows the shape of your foot and gives your toes more space for control and comfort.
- Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- Mojo Boots have been designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED).
- Recommended molding with a heat gun. For other options contact Mota Skates.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an snug fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for limited movement. Reduces blister and enhances performance.
- Anatomical Foot Bed: All MOJO boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
- Toe Box: Anatomical toe box that gives your toes more space for control and comfort. Also the toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes, allowing for the correct size chassis (nearly resembling your chassis being mounted to the bottom of your foot.) The foot print of the boot is as close to that of your foot as you can get without full custom.