MOJO 2018 HYBRID (Silver) BOOT
OUT OF THE BOX
Mojo Boots…magical and cause one to excel and have good luck. GET YOUR MOJO ON!
Mojo boots arguably are lightest quad boots in the world (Silver fiberglass-size 8.5 – 300 Grams) We’ve never made weight a priority over function. However, if there is a way to make components both light while optimizing performance then we will strive to achieve both. Mojo Carbon and Fiberglass quad boots provide an unparalleled fit & performance quality, named “Smart-Fit”. Smart-Fit includes an snug heel cup, anatomical foot shape (named last), built-in anatomical foot bed, anatomical toe box that follows the shape of your foot and gives your toes more space for control and comfort.
NOW INSIDE ALL MOJO BOOTS
- NEW SOFTER ARCHES
- NEW LIGHTER WEIGHT
- NEW WIDER TOE BOX
- NEW TIGHTER HEEL LOCK
- NEW SOFTER OVERALL, WRAPS THE FOOT BETTER
- Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- MOJO Boots have been designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED).
- Heat gun recommended but other options available and instructions upon request.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
- Anatomical Foot Bed: All MOJO boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
- Toe Box: Anatomical toe box that gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes, allowing for the correct size chassis (nearly resembling your chassis being mounted to the bottom of your foot.) The foot print of the boot is as close to that of your foot as you can get without going full custom.