THE MOST DEPENDABLE PLATE ON THE MARKET
BOSS PRO is the ultimate quad plate: Performance, simplicity and unprecedented warranty. Designed and tested by skaters for skaters…Top it off by picking a custom color that fits your style… BE- A-BOSS!
BOSS packs a punch on all levels…By design – Lighter, Faster and Stronger. We have created a plate that has an attitude both in performance and in aesthetics. MOTA Skates is 100% owned and operated by skaters, our philosophy is “There is always room for improvement” as world champions we know this is imperative both at the athlete and product levels.
The BOSS rivals any plate on the market, (size 6.00 194 g. base plate and kingpins, 418g. completely assembled w/out stoppers) Weight has never been our priority over quality & performance, but we were able to achieve arguably the lightest extruded plate in the world while maintaining its integrity. 16-degree trucks make it one of the most divers plates in the world. Speed, agility & power is generated in different ways. Two of the most important are quickness and power, both very important for all types of skating. 16-degree plates/trucks allow for unparalleled maneuverability, agility & response. As well 16 degrees trucks enhance power to generate more speed. Both significant features allow for better control…be in control–be your own BOSS!
Having confidence in your product comes from quality as well as trusting. We go the extra mile to ensure our customer are confident with BOSS plates. Although we are certain you won’t need it we have given our base plate a one year warranty and trucks a lifetime warranty. The warranty is to provide you with unprecedented confidence.
- 7075 aluminum base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and tuck issues/breaking. 7075 is a high response material enhances response and agility.
- Overall design of the plate promotes strength
- Low profile trucks for overall stability and agility for all types and styles of skating.
- Mota Cast bushings & high performance quad wheels are made the same way. See our Mota bushings product page for more information.
- Base plate 7075 extruded aluminum
- Trucks forged 7075
- Kingpins 7075 CNC machined from solid bar
- Truck/plate/kingpin 16 degree angle
- Cast urethane bushings (ultra-high-rebound)
- Truck tension adjustment – click action
- 8MM threaded axles (standard)
- Custom color plates & trucks
- 8MM clip axles (optional)
- Light weight – 194 g. base plate plus kingpins, 418 g. fully assembled w/out toe stops (size 6.00)
- Forged truck with 8mm threaded or clip axles
- Limited lifetime warranty on base plate & trucksIncluded:
2 base plates, 8 lock nuts, 4 bottom bushing cups, 4 top bushing cups, 4 brass micro adjustment nuts, 4 pivot cups, 2 stopper screws, set of bushings, 4 kingpins, 4 trucks