CUSTOM BUNDLES | SAVAGE TEK
Unparalleled performance. No one makes boots like we do. Period.
#MOTAME – YOU DREAM IT, WE BUILD IT!
No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Mota custom boots are designed for speed, derby, jam, roll dance, parks, bowls, roller rinks, outdoor, lifestyle, recreation and so much more. When you want the absolute best performance that allows you to bring your dream boot to reality look no further. You dream it, we build it! If you would like more information on a specific model visit here.
Custom Option – no additional up-charge
- Custom Colors
- Two different sizes
- 100% Vegan
- Savage nylon composite outsole
- Lace cover optional
- Printed Text / Number on Power (ankle) Straps
- Carbon fiber models – size options: 4.5-15 includes half sizes
- Savage models – sizes options: 4.5-12 includes half sizes
- Custom print available ($100 upcharge) / Optional Printed lace covers
- Custom Print Information:
- Best files: AI, EPS, high-res JPEG
- Send files after you place your order to Doug Glass
- By request you can receive a schematic of your boot prior to production. This generally delays your order by 5-7 days.
- Include your order number in the email with your print design.
- If you need assistance with your design, please email Doug@MotaSkates.com or Text 833.SK8.MOTA (758-6682)
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortable while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably hold your heel in place
- Power (ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Anatomically shaped around the collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Contoured lacing – accommodates narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe-box – adjust the boot to your foot
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Light as carbon fiber
- The only one-piece outsoles that includes counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of Mota’s one-piece outsole and counter technology
- Heat moldable
- Use: roller rink, roll-dance/roll-bounce, parks, bowls, roller derby, fitness, boardwalks, recreation
- Upper Material: Microfiber
- Liner: microfiber
- Model: Max high-top, Mojo Mid, Metcon Low
- Color: Custom
- Size Chart
- Boss Pro plate
- Monster stoppers
All custom boots with Savage outsoles are fully loaded with One-piece shell technology (Flex-Fit) that wraps the foot & adjusts to heel widths and don’t stretch or breakdown. Also included, latex heel lock, toe protection, little to no break-in period. These key features help maintain lateral support and overall fit for the life of the boot.
All Savage models have a unique built-in mounting template making mounting very fast and accurate. You can get the full story on Savage outsole technology by clicking the blue tab below.
Savage | About
Metcon Savage is rapidly redefining how quad boots are designed, manufactured, fit, function and perform at the most elite level for all types of skating at an unprecedented price. Excellent boot for; speed, jam, roller derby, fitness and recreation. Metcon boots are high performance, high quality, extremely comfortable out of the box, and will last you many years.
Exiting the traditional way of making quad boots was a personal requirement. Knowing the way quad boots have been made for years has worked well I knew there was a risk. However, it’s a risk I was willing to take after my 20 plus year of manufacturing inline boots made of both carbon and nylon compote.
Mr. Verducci and Doug Glass were the first to design a high-end nylon inline racing boot back in 1999. The goal was to have a boot that could perform like carbon but be much more cost effective. Even back then they could see the direction of inline racing and the problematic cost of high-end equipment increasing at a rapid rate. Unfortunately, they were unable to bring the product to market as planned due to a partnership fallout. Another brand picked up where they left off and still continue to successfully sell nylon inline race boots today. Over the course of the years it has become clear that nylon racing boots will never replace carbon at the very elite level. A few important reasons nylon will not outperform carbon for inline or ice speed boots is the rigidity, weight and mold-ability.
The most important lesson learned through inline development is – IF done correctly – Nylon composite outperforms carbon, fiberglass, leather or any other hand laid-up resin cloth materials as a quad/roller product. Quad boots are significantly different than an inline boot, it’s important to have lots of flex in the counters as to keep all 4 wheels on the ground at the same time while pushing through the turns. Your boot essentially remains up and down while your ankle needs to lean in the turns. It’s imperative to have counters that support but flex with you.
This is what makes Savage so unique. The upper wraps the foot like a glove, the one- piece outsole with built-in counters encompasses your foot while flexing to every move you make (Flex-Fit). With nylon unlike any other traditional quad boot we can control the counters and sole stiffness. Our soles are rigid but not so stiff they rattle your teeth and counters that flex with you out of the box and don’t breakdown. UNHEARD of in traditional design.
By having an external heel, we can make the soles thin, maximizing the perfect amount of sole flex and rigidity. Even more important is we were able to reduce weight significantly. Savage models are nearly as light as any carbon boot and in many cases just as light. Over 30% lighter than leather and most all traditional soled quad boots. As a bonus feature you can use no heel, 5MM, 7MM, 10MM, 12MM or 14MM heel. The standard is 7MM but it’s nice to have options (depending on application use / preference) without having to invest in another boot.
We believe some flex in the outsole is important to the overall performance of quad boots. Flex provides a smoother ride, easier to steer and returns energy compared to carbon fiber, hybrid or leather outsoles.