No one makes boots like we do. Period.
HUVR TEK: TEK is a nylon composite, Injected glass/nylon filament that allows the HUVR TEK shell to conform to all types of feet. Lightweight with uncompromising strength.
HUVR TEK mounting:
165 Mounting, placing the pressure under the ball of your foot optimizes power transfer from your foot to the road/track. Having your pressure under the ball of your foot vs the toe of the boot allows for a more powerful, comfortable and controlled push. Distributing pressure equally through all your wheels comes more natural with 165 mounting points.
HUVR Upper: The first in-line upper that conforms to your foot. Narrow, wide, bunions, wide forefront, narrow heel? HUVR uppers conform. An upper that follows better than a custom with increased support, overall more control and comfort for all types and styles of skating.
HUVR | Contoured uppers
The only contoured inline upper on the market
Each boot has left and right, as does your feet
Combine Savage TEK Shells with HUVR’s Contoured upper and you have a racing boot that is comfortable, high-performance and stands up to the quality standard of any race boot on the market. It allows HUVR boots to fit like a custom with a glove tight comfort fit. The first premium boot that fits comfortably yet performs as good as any $600+ boot. TKO is committed to producing performance with comfort. It is possible and we are proving it! SKATER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HUVR TEK features:
- 165 mounting positions
- Anatomically shaped collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably holds your heels in place
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe-rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support (Optional - Removable / Replaceable)
- Contoured lacing to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe-box
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- As light as carbon fiber
- One-piece shell
- Heat Moldable
- Flex-Fit ankle support for maximum comfort and stability
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Use: Speed, fitness, competition
- Upper: Alternative Material – Vegan Microfiber Leather LEARN MORE
- Liner: Microfiber
- Model: HUVR TEK
- Color: Black
- Sold as a pair
TEK | ABOUT
From the founders of Verducci Racing and Luigino Racing between 1997-2015 we were the first to design a high-end nylon inline racing boot back in 1999. The goal was to have a boot that could perform like carbon but be cost effective for the consumer. The pricing of inline racing equipment is problematic. TKO HUVR-TEK provides all skaters of any level an opportunity to experience high-performance boots that are comfortable, fun yet affordable.
The significant cost savings of nylon vs carbon fiber by far outweighs the performance advantages! You can have comfort, performance and quality for a fraction of what it costs for a pair of carbon inline boots. You should be able to skate for hours on end with out pain.
Project – Make competitive inline skating affordable again
Operation – Make inline racing comfortable again
TEK shells are a unique blend of nylon/glass composites. Through our development in the late 90’s we learned several advantages and disadvantages about nylon composite when being used for competitive inline racing.
• Price for synthetic/nylon composite materials is cost effective
• More control over materials, quality, consistency
• Through technical design and mold making you can have rigid and flexible shells combined into one part.
• By using molds you’re able to incorporate better ergonomics
• Nylon composite has forgiveness, substantially increasing comfort (with the correct design)
• Nylon conforms with or without heat.
• High rebound & hardness of nylon composite makes it reliable and virtually indestructible
• Nylon tends to be SLIGHTLY heavier
• Nylon is not as MOLDABLE as some carbon fiber/epoxy resin shells
• Upfront mold costs are expensive