No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Designed for the competitive skaters who settles for nothing but the very best. Metcon boots are excellent for speed, derby, jam, fitness.
Advanced Technology and Italian heritage combined to form the most advanced quad roller carbon fiber and hybrid outsoles in the world. Designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but the very best. Delivers lightning quick unmatched acceleration.
Exiting the traditional way of making quad boots was a personal requirement for founder, Doug Glass. Knowing the fact quad boots were made the same his entire life, the risks were high. However, with over 20 years of carbon fiber and nylon composite manufacturing experience it was a risk he was willing to take. His decision to introduce a new style of product with features not available through traditional manufacturing was easy.
Metcon is short for the metabolic system. We named our Metcon in relation to how it provides excellent performance in so many disciplines; speed skating, jam, roller derby, fitness. Roller skating consists of many different movements. All different physical moves being made while skating. Clearly a great source of high intensity, both power spurts mixed with cardio.
- Anatomical shaped collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably hold your heel in place
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Contoured lacing to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe box
- Heat Moldable
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber outsoles
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Responsive and rigid carbon fiber outsoles
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, fitness, competition
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber
- Upper Material
- Liner: Microfiber
- Model: Metcon low-top
- Color: Black
- Size chart
- Prefer custom
- Sold as pairs
Mota suggests wearing your boots 3-4 times prior heat molding.
All Mota boots can be heat molded multiple times.
Click here for spot molding: Spot molding requires a heat-gun (no a blow dyer) and can be done with your plates mounted. Alternative molding option is the oven.
Click here for oven molding: Oven molding you must follow instructions closes. You can do this with your plates mounted but MUST remove all the parts (trucks, stoppers, bushings, footbeds) prior to molding.