No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Mojo is Mota’s original quad boot. Mid-top, the most popular all-around height used for all types and levels of skating. Mota rapidly changed the way quad boots are manufactured, fit, function and perform at the most elite level for all types of skating. Excellent boot used for: speed, jam, roller derby, fitness, recreation and great for either indoor or outdoor.
Advanced Technology and Italian heritage combined to form the most advanced quad roller carbon fiber and hybrid outsoles in the world. Designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but the very best. Delivers lightning quick unmatched acceleration.
Exiting the traditional way of making quad boots was a personal requirement for founder, Doug Glass. Knowing the fact quad boots were made the same his entire life, the risks were high. However, with over 20 years of carbon fiber and nylon composite manufacturing experience it was a risk he was willing to take. His decision to introduce a new style of product with features not available through traditional manufacturing was easy.
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably holds your heel in place
- Ankle straps: Adjustable, replaceable
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Ultra-light and highly responsive carbon fiber outsoles
- One-piece outsoles that includes counters
- Heat moldable
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable & replaceable
- Cut: Mid top
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, fitness
- Upper Material: Microfiber with carbon texture
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Model: Mojo
- Color: Black