MOJO SAVAGE CUSTOM BOOTS
Mota Skates new flagship -Savage; ruling out “price is perception”. Mota designed, developed and manufactured Savage to be one of the most elite boots on the market today and for years to come. Mota, as one of the top carbon/composite boot companies in the world realized through the development of hand layup (carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass) that nylon quad shells with proper design would outperform carbon boots.
Mojo Savage nylon composite shells vs carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass: Savage encapsulates the foot, VERY similar in weight, more responsive, more comfortable, Flex-Fit counters, adjustable heel counter for narrow or wide feet…most importantly they perform better than carbon for most skaters.
High-performance through technology!
- Mid height collar for the perfect mix between support, mobility and agility
- Anatomically shaped last, narrow heel, barefoot shaped toe box that fits both narrow and wide feet and promotes easy mold ability.
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Standard lace system for best protection
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Two outsole options, carbon fiber or Savage nylon composite, both ultra-light and highly responsive.
- One-piece outsoles that include counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of Mota’s one-piece outsole and counters technology
- Both models fully heat moldable
- Heel lock straps, adjustable, removable & replaceable
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam
- Upper Material: Microfiber with carbon texture
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Model: Mojo mid-top
- Color Black
We take pride in our service– if we determine your boots are the wrong size we will re-order them for shipping charges only. All we ask is the wrong size is returned to Mota Skates. We understand the investment and want each of our customers to perform to the best of their ability.
Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- All Mota boots are designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED).
- Heat gun recommended but other options available and instructions upon request.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
- Anatomical Foot Bed: All Mota boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
- Toe Box: Anatomically shaped toe box that that promotes easy mold ability, gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes allowing for the correct size plate (feels as if the plate is mounted to the bottom of your foot) The foot print of the boot resembles the shape of an actual foot.
Additional Custom Options:
- Vegan available with custom orders
- Two different sizes available with custom orders
- Zip lace cover (optional)
- Custom printed straps with name/number/etc