To obtain warranty benefits, the defective product and a statement of the claimed defect must be provided to Mota Skates from whom the goods were originally purchased. To obtain an authorized return merchandise number (RMA) – Email an image and claimed defect to email@example.com. All returns / exchanges must include a returns form found here and include an RMA. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Mota Skates reserves the right to inspect all warranty claims to determine the extent of warranty application. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may exist, which may vary from state to state. Mota Skates may amend this warranty policy at any time.
Limited One Year Warranty – Mota Skates will warranty its products for a period of One year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. If the date of purchase is unavailable, this warranty shall begin on the product manufacture date. Should any product fail to perform for either of the above reasons, Mota Skates will repair it or replace it at no charge as inventories allow excludes shipping charges. (Please note that if the product in question is from a discontinued model that we no longer have replacement inventory available for, we will offer a for charge repair considering the difference of the purchase cost and the cost of the current replacement product.)
• All size exchanges are free of charge, excluding shipping charges.
• All products are subject to full refund for 30 days from date of purchase. Original receipt required and products must be in new condition.
• All products have a limited one-year warranty on all product defects.
• Boss base plate warranty after one-year, $50 charge (each) plus applicable shipping charges.
• All Outlet returns subject to 15% restocking fee. No charge exchanges if available. Return shipping paid by customer.